Working directly with or as a subcontractor, Earth Data delivers reliable, timely, and cost-effective solutions to local, state, and federal government entities.
- EXPERTISE IN GEOSPATIAL/GIS SOFTWARE USE AND DEVELOPMENT
- DATABASE MANAGEMENT AND DISSEMINATION
- SUPPORT IN GEOSPATIAL VISUALIZATION SERVICES
- ENHANCED GEOSPATIAL COMPATIBILITY TO INCLUDE STANDARDS, DATA AND PROCESS
In 2016, the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers (USACE) awarded Earth Data a $9.9 million Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) prime contract (small business) to provide military geospatial support services to the Army Geospatial Center (AGC). The purpose of the multiple-award contract is to produce military terrain and hydrologic analyses, databases, and environmental studies of selected areas of the world. Working in conjunction with project subcontractors and team member, Earth Data has earned a well-deserved reputation for providing timely and accurate datasets to the U.S. Government.
- 541330: Engineering Services
- 541370: Survey and Mapping
- 541620: Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690: Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541511: Custom Computer Programming
- 541519: Other Computer Related Services
- 541618: Other Management Consulting
- 541611: Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services