Earth Data Incorporated is always seeking new members for our team that share a strong work ethic and proficiency in the services we offer.
See below for current open positions
Earth Data Incorporated has an immediate, full-time opening for a Senior-level Groundwater Consultant/Project Manager to join our team!
EARTH DATA INCORPORATED is a field-oriented groundwater and geospatial consulting company specializing in the collection, analysis, management and distribution data. The firm is located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland (Centreville), and has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a senior-level groundwater consultant/project manager. This is a full-time position.
Candidates must have significant experience in the design, construction, development and testing of deep, high-capacity public supply wells in both Coastal Plain and consolidated bedrock geologic settings. Candidates must also be familiar with submersible and vertical turbine pump design, selection, repair, installation and testing.
Additional consideration will be given to candidates who can demonstrate experience and competence in the areas of:
- Aquifer testing and analysis
- Borehole geophysical and video surveys
- Straddle packer testing
- Field-testing for onsite wastewater disposal (single and double-ring infiltrometer testing, etc.).
- Well redevelopment techniques
- Hollow-stem auger and direct-push (Geoprobe) drilling applications
Registration as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) and/or Professional Geologist (P.G.) is highly desirable.
EARTH DATA is an equal-opportunity employer offering competitive salary and benefits to persons looking to enter a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented, and growing work environment.
Highly qualified candidates should email (Subject: GROUNDWATER CONSULTANT) a resume, references, and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Earth Data Incorporated has an immediate, full-time opening for an enthusiastic Entry-level Geologist to join our team!
Earth Data is a field-oriented groundwater and geospatial consulting company located in Centreville, Maryland, specializing in the collection, analysis, management and distribution of data. The ideal candidate for this position will have knowledge and/or experience in the areas of geology; soil mapping; soil profile descriptions, classification and sampling; and the application of soil and hydrologic data for project planning and site suitability evaluations.
This position has the potential to require regular, robust field work. Some occasional out-of-town travel may also be required. Field work includes such tasks as assisting with the construction and development of monitoring wells and piezometers, packer testing, conducting pumping tests, and groundwater sampling and analysis. This person will work closely with our staff of geologists, hydrogeologists, GIS analysts, licensed well drillers and inspectors.
Other responsibilities include:
- Collect, analyze, input, and edit field data
- Assist in the preparation of, and edits to, technical reports
- Data compilation, analysis, and visualization
- Assist with ASTM-compliant Phase I Environmental Site Assessments & Phase II Investigations
- Prepare technical and regulatory reports for submittal to clients and state/federal agencies
- B.S. in Geology, Soil Science, or a related course of study
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER (training provided if necessary)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to observe, document, and communicate field conditions
- Valid driver’s license
This is a full-time position that will be eligible for a benefits package including health insurance, 401K, and other benefits. All interested candidates are asked to please respond to Christine Kunkowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an attached resume listing a minimum of three (3) references.